Professional Engineering Services (PES)
RTI offers our federal clients a wide range of chemical, electrical, and mechanical engineering services. Our staff possesses diverse technical skills in engineering and physical sciences, health and medicine, environmental protection, technology commercialization, decision support systems, and education and training.
As an independent, nonprofit, applied research and development organization, RTI conducts projects for and provides technical services to clients in industry and the government, including the Department of Defense, Environmental Protection Agency, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Federal Aviation Administration, and the Department of Energy. Our talents extend across the full range of primary engineering disciplines (chemical, electrical, mechanical) and include the following associated specialties:
- Chemical engineering: refining, biotechnology, pollution control systems, aerosols, and catalytics
- Electrical engineering: aerospace and electronic systems, circuits and systems, geoscience and remote sensing, lasers and electro-optics, power electronics, reliability, vehicular technology, signal processing, antennas and propagation, education, engineering management, control systems, electromagnetic compatibility, instrumentation and measurement, semiconductors, and computers
- Mechanical engineering: dynamic systems and control, management, technology and society, electrical and electronic packaging, safety engineering and risk analysis, fuels and combustion technologies, internal combustion and diesel engines, and aerospace and aeronautical engineering.
Throughout our 44 years of existence, RTI has consistently demonstrated its professional engineering expertise in translating system concepts into a preliminary and detailed design; performing risk identification, analysis, and mitigation; establishing traceability; and integrating the various components of a design to produce a working prototype of the system.
PES Contract GS-23F-0147N
GS-23F-0147N, RTI's Professional Engineering Service (PES) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract, is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract available for use by all Federal agencies worldwide. The period of performance for this award is 2/12/2008 through 2/11/2013.
GS-23F-0147N comprises five schedules of engineering services, each identified by a Special Item Number (SIN), as well as a price list of every service offered:
- Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities Services: SIN 871-1
- Concept Development and Requirements Analysis Services: SIN 871-2
- System Design, Engineering, and Integration Services: SIN 871-3
- Test and Evaluation Services: SIN 871-4
- Integrated Logistics Support Services: SIN 871-5
- PES Price List
For additional information about the PES schedule and its role in U.S. government agency procurement activities, consult the federal GSA Professional Engineering Services site. To contact RTI with specific questions about our PES capabilities, please send inquiries to email@example.com.