Environmental Research in Industrial Sectors
Public- and private-sector clients of all types come to us for in-depth knowledge and comprehensive studies of the environmental impacts of numerous businesses and industries. We also study the environmental, economic, and human health impacts of proposed environmental regulations governing industry and of technological and processes innovations designed to help industry meet environmental standards.
For example, we develop emission standards, generate data to support regulatory actions, and assess the performance and economic impacts of pollution control and prevention technologies to help businesses select best options on the basis of environmental impact and cost effectiveness.
- Emissions inventory and analysis
- Pollution control technology evaluations
- Pollution prevention
- Dispersion, deposition, and transport modeling
- Environmental risk analysis
- Compliance and permit assistance
- Economics, benefits analysis, and decision support tools
- Energy use audits and efficiency opportunities